Maple Health Care & Rehab
Serving Vaughan since 1989
Our full service clinic offers physiotherapy, chiropractic, registered massage therapy, acupuncture, naturopathic medicine, foot care, custom orthotics, shockwave therapy, laser, and exercise therapy.
Our clinic excels in providing integrated healthcare services to provide maximal recovery in the shortest period of time, with the greatest patient satisfaction. We provide expert treatment of a wide variety of conditions including neck pain and headaches, back pain and sciatica, sports injuries, workplace injuries, motor vehicle accident injuries, arthritis, pre/post operative care, foot care and orthotics, and wellness care. We encourage you to experience the Maple Health Care & Rehab difference – keeping Vaughan healthy and active since 1989.
Policies & Procedures
We have implemented some new procedures to ensure safety of all during COVID-19:
- Please wait outside the clinic or in your vehicle until the time of your appointment – our waiting rooms are temporarily closed.
- Please complete the COVID self-assessment which will be emailed to you 2 hours prior to your appointment. This form is required to be filled out prior to each appointment. If you do not see this form, please check your Junk folder.
- Upon entering the clinic, please proceed directly to the Sanitization Station and use the provided hand sanitizer.
- All clients entering our clinic are required to be wearing a mask. You may bring your own mask, or else you can purchase a mask for $2.00 at the front desk.
- Please leave all items including jackets, water bottles and bags in your vehicle.
- Don’t bring other people to your appointment unless you require a parent/guardian or require assistance with mobility, safety, or language. If someone will be accompanying you, please let us know in advance so that they may complete the COVID screening as well.
- After check-in with the front desk, please proceed directly to your therapy area and avoid touching any surfaces.
- Please follow social distancing protocols while in our clinic.
- Please use the washroom at home prior to your appointment. Clinic washrooms will be reserved for emergency use only.
- Ensure that you have completed all intake forms online prior to your appointment.
- Payment will be non-contact – tap at our POS machine or e-transfer – no cash will be accepted.
- All receipts and statements will be emailed, not printed.
- If you are late for your appointment we will be unable to extend your appointment length.
- Please sanitize your hands when leaving the clinic.
- Thanks for your cooperation in helping to make Maple Health Care & Rehab a safe space for therapy!
Be Stronger. Age Gracefully.
a centre of excellence for integrated natural healthcare
Exercise Is Medicine
This is the new message from the Canadian and American Medical Associations. Recent research indicates that simple exercise can treat and prevent as many as 42 chronic diseases, and with none of the harmful side effects of drugs. Therefore it is vital to implement an exercise program as part of a healthy lifestyle.
The problem is that many people are unsure of how to start an exercise program, and are intimidated by the gym. That’s where we can help! Our clinic developed the Fit for Life and Core Strength programs to help our community start exercising safely.
Your core muscles are vital for a strong and healthy body. A strong core improves balance and coordination for sports, and helps in fall prevention as you age. Your core muscles support your spine, take pressure off of your discs, and help to maintain proper posture. This can help treat and prevent neck pain, headaches, back pain, and sciatica.
Our core program focuses on the abdominal muscles, pelvic floor muscles, low back, hip and buttock muscles. We test for strength, weakness, and imbalances, and then design a custom program which includes three levels: Level 1 – Foundations of core strength; Level 2 – Intermediate program; Level 3 – Advanced program.
Fit For Life
Interested in a full body strengthening program to keep you fit and healthy as you age? Then this is the program for you! Whether you are recovering from an injury, a weekend warrior, or just want to keep up with your grandkids, our Fit for Life program can help you get the most out of your life.
This program includes fitness testing and custom exercise prescription for the upper body, the lower body, and the core. Our physio team will safely transition you through Level 1, 2, and 3 exercises to improve your strength and endurance in all areas. Our program uses minimal exercise equipment and can be performed very easily at home. It really covers all of the bases!
Maple Health Care & Rehab
10175 Keele Street,
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING
MAPLE HEALTH CARE
We are confident you will be impressed with our clinic, our professionals, and our results. New patients are always welcome, and our services are covered by extended health benefits.
New Patient Inquiry Form
and what they say
For nearly five years, Maple Health Care & Rehab has served as an integral part of my overall health plan. While managing the challenges associated with a neurological condition both chronic and progressive in nature, it is the sincere, practical and expert approach administered through Massage on a weekly basis that has assured continued comfort…
As a patient at Maple Health Care & Rehab, I can highly recommend the many services they offer in a setting that is calm and relaxing. The staff is friendly, supportive, and accommodating and always helpful – even when I have to call and change an appointment. As someone with chronic upper back issues, I…
I believe in all of their services. Regular chiropractic care has enabled me to be more flexible and their Core Strength program has strengthened my core area so that I don’t wake up with a sore back anymore. Fabulous group of people.